Bill Allombert on Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:45:18 +0100 (MET)

Re: [PARI] about the behavior of install()

>The "Configure" script also uses the "sl" suffix for HPUX.
>Do you know of some guidelines for writing dynamic libraries
>under unixes ? I wrote this part of "Configure" by trial and
>error!

This is for the the pari library. It will be installed in the system
so need to match system naming convention. For your own dll, if pari
happen to support dll on HPUX (which is not clear, since it does not
seem to have libdl ?), you can name them as you want.

Well, I do not know the name convention for HPUX, sorry.

Bill