Ilya Zakharevich on Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:48:17 +0100

Math::Pari and CVS version

I see two problems of CVS version w.r.t. Math::Pari build:

 a) The function bruteall() disappeared.  How one is supposed to
    replace it?  I needed to copy the text of this function and of all the
    static functions it used to compile Math::Pari.

 b) By some strange reason some header files are not included in the
    CVS (although they are not system-dependent).  This means that the
    standard way to build Math::Pari (using the expanded tree of
    GP/PARI without building GP/PARI itself) can't work.

Thanks,
Ilya