Alessio Rocchi on Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:05:03 +0100

pari_init() hangs up [W32 - CygWin - Pari-2.2.11-alpha]

Hi everybody.
I was able, after a lot of trials, to build the libpari.dll under windows Xp. A boring problem arises when i try to write a simple C program using Pari libraries.
My code looks like the following:

#include "pari.h"

int main(void){
   pari_init(500000, 2);
   printf("SUCCESS loading Pari!");
   return 0;
}

I try to compile including the option -lpari (i'm using bloodshed dev c++ with gcc) The final exe is built, but, as i launch my little program, the pari_init() hangs up (the next printf() never get executed).
The DOS-console is almost frozen.
May anybody help me?
Thank you.

Alessio Rocchi