Bill Allombert on Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:31:43 +0100

Re: 'Relinker' branch

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 12:03:15AM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Dear PARI developers,
>
> I have released a GIT branch 'bill-mt-relinker' which includes the bill-mt branch
> and the so-called 'relinker' which allow (potentially) to use writebin on
> closures, see bug report #1171.
> However in this branch, the 'relinker' is only used for MPI communication,
> so that MPI works with gp-dyn.

Since we just finished implementing the relinker code and support in writebin,
I am releasing a rebased 'bill-mt-relinker' branch.

Also in this branch, I have changed a bit the mt_queue interface to allow to assign
id to 'works' being submitted, so it is easier to match a 'work' with its result.