Bill Allombert on Fri, 11 May 2012 16:04:17 +0200

Re: ispolygonal

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 02:20:29PM -0400, Charles Greathouse wrote:
> I'm not sure if the explosion of error types would be useful.  Maybe
> it would be best to stick to just one or two (e_INEQUALITY, e_BADINPUT
> by whatever name).

Why not ? I would say, most of the time, you only want to catch very specific
'expected' errors, and not the others because this would hide bugs in your code.

Alternatively, we could have e_INEQUALITY with an extra argument for the sign of
the inequality (1 for >, -1 for <)