Bill Allombert on Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:50:40 +0200

Re: FlxqM_gauss, FlxqM_inv and FqM_inv

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 02:54:33PM +0200, Peter Bruin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For personal use I needed the functions FlxqM_gauss and FlxqM_inv.
> Probably it would be nice to have these in PARI, so I am attaching a
> patch that adds these functions (as straightforward adaptations of the
> existing equivalent functions for other base fields).  I also added
> FqM_inv since I noticed it was missing and it was trivial to implement.
> The patch is based on version 2.6.1 (development git-1e829d2).

Hello Peter,

Mostly the reason I did not add these functions when I added the generic
interface was that there were no way to test them in GP. So I would very
much welcome some use for such functions inside the library.