Bill Allombert on Sun, 08 Dec 2013 14:12:25 +0100

Re: small patch for src/languages/es.c

On Sun, Dec 08, 2013 at 12:44:08AM -0500, Eitan Adler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a minor issue.  I hope I am using the correct patch format.
> http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/codeguide.html says to use context
> diffs, but it also says to use 'diff -u'.  Looking at the list
> archives, other posters have also used unified diffs.

Hello Eitan,

Unified diff are fine. What we want to avoid are patches generated
by diff without -u and -c.

> [ I am not subscribed so please CC me on replies ].
>
> commit e16f45f601c8e9afc03157c5659ce8213d05b83a
> Author: Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
> Date:   Sun Dec 8 00:33:06 2013 -0500
>
>     termios.h should be found in the root of the include path, not in
>     $INCLUDE_PATH/sys

What is the rationale for the change? You should state what you want to
achieve.

Your patch is not correct since you did not change config/has_TIOCGWINSZ.c to
match.

As far as I can see POSIX indeed requires #include <termios.h>. However
POSIX does not seem to mention TIOCGWINSZ, and I do not know any system which
have TIOCGWINSZ but where #include <sys/termios.h> does not work.