Vasili Burdo on Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:48:35 +0200

Re: Support of binary and hexadecimal integers in PARI/GP

Hi, Bill

Do you mean one patch for parsing '0x' and '0b'
and another for printing hex, setting options, etc?

Then, there is no need to create 2 separate patches.
Because changes in src/language/anal.c apply for parsing only.

All other changes apply for everything else.

Thanks
Vasili

15 Июл 2015 г. 20:47 пользователь "Bill Allombert" <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux.fr> написал:
On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 08:36:37PM +0300, Vasili Burdo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The patch I sent in first message was incorrect - I didnt create
> function declaration file
> As result, full rebuild has destroyed my changes in default.h
>
> Here is correct patch which fixes this problem.
> BTW, I'm not very good at writing documentation - feel free to fix
> desription I added to src/functions/default/base

Thanks Vasili,

If it is not too much trouble, could you make two patches, one for reading and
one for writing ?

Cheers,
Bill