Bill Allombert on Sat, 16 Apr 2016 00:13:10 +0200

Re: Experimental javascript port of GP

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 09:49:45PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Dear PARI developers,
> Following Bernard Parisse (the author of xcas) demo
> at the Ateliers, I have built PARI/GP to javascript using emscripten.
>
> The result is a version of GP that run in your browser.
> You can try it at
> <http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/gp.html>

We have made several improvements to this:

1) Now gettime() and # works

2) Optional packages are available (actually, loaded on demand, piece-wise).

3) It is now possible to create new input fields to keep the command
history.