Bill Daly on Mon, 22 Mar 1999 15:35:57 -0500

[Fwd: PARI 2.0.14 under WIN32]

For that matter, I still can't e-mail to math.u-psud.fr, so I'll post it
here and hope it gets through.

Regards,

Bill
they are addressed.
--- Begin Message ---
I still can't access the domain megrez.math.u-bordeaux.fr. Maybe Igor
could send you a copy.

Regards,

Bill

Karim BELABAS wrote:
> Could you put it in ftp://megrez.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/incoming ?
> I'll move it to the main directories.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Karim.

--- End Message ---