Tom Womack on Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:15:40 +0100

Making the mailing-list archives nicer

Is there any way I could help to make the mailing-list archives nicer to
access? I've found the present Web interface so irritating that I ran a
recursive grab over the entire archive and use the Windows search tool to
find relevant posts; at the moment it doesn't feel even as if you can do
'forward a month' and 'back a month', let alone a full-text search, and the
format of the month indices leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Tom