Graham.Everest on Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:26:38 +0000 (GMT)

request for help

Would you mind if I asked for some advice please?
I am not computer-literate but I have managed to write
some pari programmes which work. I would like to use these
with a range of integers outside that which pari allows.
I have investigated some large integer packages but they
seem to suppose a higher level of ability than I possess
in the computing realm. For example, they generally assume
the ability to programme in c.
Can anybody offer advice that is not of the kind 'learn to
programme in c'?
With thanks in anticipation.
Yours
Graham