Matias Atria on Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

Re: catching errors

I'm already resetting those signals, but how do I stop PARI from exiting
after, say, division by zero? There is a function err_catch() but I'm not
sure if it can be used safely outside the library (and does not seem to be
documented)

Thanks,
Matias.