Cherry Kearton on Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:59:51 +0000

Installing the Galois package

In the installation section on the Galois package it says to untar
galdata.tgz in the datadir directory which was chosen at configure
time.  I don't know what that was: is there a way to find out?  For
example, is there a file or combination of files living there that lives
nowhere else, which I could find using "locate"?

Cherry Kearton
begin:vcard
n:Kearton;Cherry
tel;fax:0191 374 7388
tel;work:0191 374 2380
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/~dma0ck/home.html
org:University of Durham;Department of Mathematics
adr:;;South Road;Durham;;DH1 3LE;England.
version:2.1
email;internet:Cherry.Kearton@durham.ac.uk
title:Reader in Pure Mathematics
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17640