Ramón Casero Cañas on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:23:59 +0100 (MET)

how to free pari's memory

I initialize and use a PARI 2.1.4 stack in a function of a C++ program. I
thought that after returning from the function, the stack and pari data would
be freed. But I have noticed that if I press CTRL-C while the program is
running (after returning from the function), I get a

  ***   user interrupt.
  ***   Error in the PARI system. End of program.

Is there a way to delete the stack. I suposse this is not a garbage
collection.

Regards,

Ramón.