Allan Adler on Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:00:00 -0400 (EDT)

very simple Pari program

Here is a very simple Pari 2.1.4 program I wrote.

#include "pari.h"

main()
{
 printf("%d\n",qfbhclassno(28));
}

I tried to compile it on a *86 system running RedHat Linux 7.1:

gcc classnos.c -lm -lpari -I.

Here is what happened:

In file included from pari.h:70,
                 from classnos.c:3:
parigen.h:22: warning: redefinition of `ulong'
/usr/include/sys/types.h: 144: warning: `ulong' previously declared here
/tmp/ccEqSW6i.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccEqSW6i.o(.text+0xf): undefined reference fo `qfbhclassno'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Clueless,
Allan Adler
ara@zurich.ai.mit.edu

*  Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial       *
*              Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect    *
*              in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston   *
*              metropolitan area.                                          *