Alain SMEJKAL on Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:18:10 +0200

Re: help on keyword

> When I try ??keyword (for instance, ??colors), nothing happens, whereas a
> help file should be opened. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
>
> Rampal

Guess you got a native Windows pari version so have extended help disabled.
Hi-res graphics, extended help, and readline require unix-like pari version
to work.
Color command itselft may not work too and display unreadable things.

> nothing happens

In this case you should have a gentle message in response to your command

? ??colors

  ***   no external help program.
?

Regards,