Charles Greathouse on Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:55:17 +0200

Syntax highlighting for gedit?

I was wondering if anyone has written a gtksourceview file for GP
script files to allow syntax highlighting in gedit (GNOME's text
editor).  I tried to modify c.lang (for me, it's in
/usr/share/gtksourceview-1.0/language-specs ) to create an appropriate
file but I made some kind of mistake which I haven't been able to
figure out yet; gedit gives an error on opening it.

On the same subject: has anyone created files for syntax highlighting
in other text editors?  I have one for Crimson Editor/Emerald Editor
if anyone would like it.

Charles Greathouse