Ewan Delanoy on Sat, 19 May 2012 16:10:15 +0200

Re : cannot compile readline back in updated version of gp

> I suggest you first try to do make clean and rebuild.

  Your suggestion was right : it works now, I have gp 2.5.1. AND readline 6.2. enabled in it.
 Many thanks !
  Before I mistankingly tried to repeat the make process several times without thinking of cleaning.
I still have trouble compiling some tex files in the documentation, but it is a now a purely tex-ish issue
and I'll ask on the appropriate mailing list about it.

   Ewan