mathewes on Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:58:35 +0200

A problem about the parallel PARI.

Dear developer,
1.I meet some trouble when I use posix thread in my code. I had tried many ways to avoid problem in my code, but I was still confused about the result. So I want to know whether I could use posix thread in my code when I had used the pari.
2.As the libpari.pdf stated that we could use pari_thread, but I found some problem when I wanted to use it.
"./thread: error while loading shared libraries: libpari-tls.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
"/usr/bin/ld: avma: TLS reference in main2.o mismatches non-TLS definition in /usr/local/lib/libpari.so section .bss"
The above examples are two errors when I want to use it.
3.The last question is whether the MPI and OpenMp could be used when I use the pari libary.

Your,
Tian