Bill Allombert on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:58:50 +0200

New elldata package update (conductor up to 300000)

Dear PARI users,

It is my pleasure to announce that John Cremona has reached a major milestone
and extend his Elliptic Curve Data to all conductors <300000.
<http://www.warwick.ac.uk/staff/J.E.Cremona/ftp/data/INDEX.html>

I have updated the PARI package elldata to match.

This package contains elliptic curves defined over the rationals representing
all isogeny classes for all conductor at most 300000. Theses data are needed by
ellsearch, ellidentify and ellgenerators and require PARI/GP 2.2.11 and up.

The package can be downloaded from
<http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/packages.html>

Thanks to John for providing this very useful database.