Max Alekseyev on Sun, 02 Jun 2013 17:06:22 +0200

Re: weird error in thueinit

Karim,

Replacing thueinit(p) by thueinit(simplify(p)) does not help.
Moreover, this particular place is successfully executed multiple
times (with different p) before the error occurs.
Each time the error occur on the same p and that does not depend on
random seeds (I have tried various setrand() before running the
computation).

I'll send you my script in private email.

Regards,
Max