Ahmad Kamal on Tue, 18 Jun 2013 10:34:19 +0200

windows 7

Hi,

I have two questions I wanna ask pls :

1) I used to run gp files in ubuntu and I need to know how to run it in windows 7 I downloaded the exe file " gp-readline-2-5-4 " from the website and I don't know what to do next to run the gp file.

2) I got a floating error when I run something like this " p^e mod n " given that p, e, n are 1024 bits, so I need to know If PARIGP can support such operations and if there are any solutions to overcome such errors

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Ahmad Kamal