Charles Greathouse on Thu, 07 Nov 2013 06:05:37 +0100

Changing PDFTEX?

./Configure generates (among many other things) doc/Makefile which contains the definition

PDFTEX= pdftex

Is there a way to pass an option to Configure to use a different value, e.g.,

PDFTEX = pdflatex --interaction=batchmode

or even

PDFTEX = rubber

?

Of course I could edit the file but it's overwritten every time I configure (which is often). I could use a script file to configure then sed doc/Makefile to the desired value but that just seems like duplication of effort.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University