John Cremona on Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:54:36 +0100

Re: Problems in 'make bench' under Cygwin/64 with testing elliptic

As far as I know, the people porting Sage to Cygwin have everything
(including pari) working except perhaps Atlas, so it should be no
surprise that pari builds ok under Cygwin.  I can ask for details on
sage-devel if desired.

John