Kevin Ryde on Sun, 21 Feb 2016 09:02:39 +0100

recurrence-guess.gp

I tried a bit of code to find a linear recurrence or gf for given values.
I've had a few forms for quite a while but this is the first presentable
one :)

    http://user42.tuxfamily.org/pari-recurrence-guess/index.html

Others have done the same, and the guts is a simple matsolve(), the only
difference here is some printing.  I use it to see how something
complicated comes out, and if good then a gf or power expression to copy
into code or text.  The look is slightly personal preference, but might
give another perspective.