chandra sekaran on Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:41:11 +0200

libpari.dll for nightly build windows exe

Sorry i mean not snapshot distribution but nightly build.
I can use as standalone calculator nightly build exe..
I can't use it in programming. DLL is embedded in the exe.
If DLL is available for nightly build i can use it in  C programming.
For example digits function bug i reported earlier.

In nightly build, the patch is applied.

Thanks