Loïc Grenié on Fri, 29 Sep 2017 17:57:29 +0200

Horizontal scrolling of input under Windows

     Dear Pari users,

     I have just installed pari/gp under windows. I have the problem
  that, with long input lines, the terminal is scrolling horizontally
  instead of splitting the input on several lines. I have already tried
  to set "horizontal-scoll-mode" of readline to off, but to no avail.

    Does anyone know whether it is possible to obtain the "regular"
  behavior under windows?

      Thanks a lot,

           Loïc