Joerg Arndt on Sat, 17 Mar 2018 19:03:54 +0100

Re: Extended deadline Apr 9 - 6 Special Issues - Int. Conf. Mathematical Applications - 9-12 July 2018 Madeira, Portugal

Reeks like a scam conference.
Breadth and blurriness of subject is a warning sign.
Also payments go to a travel agency, see
  http://iknowd.org/icma/registration

Best regards,   jj

P.S.: spam avoidance for all pari related mailing lists would
be a good thing (I know it's an unpleasant job to do).

* iknowd <iknowd@uma.pt> [Mar 17. 2018 18:49]: