Andreas Enge on Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:20:18 +0100

Re: Problems finding .gp files in Android version

Hello,

indeed the .gprc file is not supported on Android, and we do not even
ask for permission to access files. We have been experimenting with a
few possible approaches using the Java interface, but indeed reading
files "from the commandline" could also be a possible approach. We will
have a new look at all this during the Atelier PARI/GP in January.

Andreas