John Scott on Sun, 19 Jul 2020 23:19:56 +0200

Re: Feature suggestion: "ifcmp" convenience control statement

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 5:00:23 PM EDT Hans L wrote:
> Does anyone else think this would be a useful addition to the language?
I don't know that it would be useful for me personally, but that is an
interesting idea. If GP were to have a switch or case-style statement, one
could equivalently compute abs(x-y) and specify the -1, 0, and 1 cases.