Jeroen Demeyer on Tue, 12 May 2015 13:10:21 +0200

Re: OS X: ??sumnummon does not work

Spam detection software, running on the system "pari.math.u-bordeaux1.fr", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  On 2015-05-09 16:49, Bill Allombert wrote: > Did you run 'make
   install-doc' ? Well, this was on a system on which I never installed PARI
   before. So, a bad install procedure cannot explain why most documentation
   works, but not ??sumnummon. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 2.7 DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL    RBL: Envelope sender listed in dnsbl.ahbl.org
-0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD      Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
                            domain
 2.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4027]

--- Begin Message ---
Well, this was on a system on which I never installed PARI before. So, a bad install procedure cannot explain why most documentation works, but not ??sumnummon.

In any case, I'll try latest master and report back.

--- End Message ---