Vincent Delecroix on Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:20:32 +0200

latex macro

Hello,

While trying to integrate the last pari snapshot into Sage, we had trouble building the documentation [1]. The Sage documentation (in ReST format) is generated automatically from the output of "gphelp -raw" for each function that is currently supported. Our problem comes from two innocent macros that appeared recently in some function documentation: \Hom and \Frob. Their definitions are easily find in parimacro.tex.

The file parimacro.tex don't fit for us since it contains gp specific macros and many tex that mathjax will not understand. Would it be possible to isolate a small subset of typesetting macros that are needed to compile function docstring? Any suggestion on an alternative way of doing this is of course welcome.

Best,
Vincent

 [1] https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/21005