Lonnie Cumberland on Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:32:24 +0200

Pari get digit method?

Greetings all,

I am still a little new to using Pari and need to write a small script
that will allow me to make an integer calculation after which I need
to get the value of the last digit in the number so that I can take an
action based upon that value which would be between 0 and 9.

Does someone know how I might be able to do this?

I would like to use a switch-case to take action based upon the value.

Sincerely and have a great day,
Lonnie T. Cumberland

Email: Lonnie@outstep.com
       Lonnie_Cumberland@yahoo.com
       Lonnie.Cumberland@gmail.com

"Helping to improve our communities, one by one......"