Bill Allombert on Mon, 14 May 2012 15:23:11 +0200

PARI description translation in Czech

Dear PARI users,

I have received a translation of the PARI/GP homepage in Czech, see below!
If you speak Czech, please tell me if it is correct so that I can add it
to the PARI/GP website, thanks in advance.

---------
PARI/GP je Åiroce pouÅÃvanà systÃm poÄÃtaÄovà algebry pouÅÃvanÃho pro rychlÃ
vÃpoÄty (faktoriÃly, teorie ÄÃsel, eliptickà kÅivky...), takà obsahuje velkÃ
mnoÅstvà uÅiteÄnÃch funkcà slouÅÃcÃch pro vÃpoÄet matematickÃch vÃrazÅ jako
jsou matice, polynomy, mocniny, algebraickà ÄÃsla, atd., a spoustu
transcendentnÃch funkcÃ. PARI je takà k dispozici jako knihovna C umoÅÅujÃcÃ
vÃm rychlejÅÃ vÃpoÄty.

PÅvodnÄ to vytvoÅil Henri Cohen a jeho spolupracovnÃci (Univerzita v Bordeaux
I, Francie), PARI byl vÅak nynà vydÃn pod licencà GPL a je dÃle spravovÃn
Karimem Belabasem za pomoci mnoha dalÅÃch pÅispÄvatelÅ.
--------
English version:

 PARI/GP is a widely used computer algebra system designed for fast
computations in number theory (factorizations, algebraic number theory,
elliptic curves...), but also contains a large number of other useful functions
to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, polynomials, power
series, algebraic numbers etc., and a lot of transcendental functions. PARI is
also available as a C library to allow for faster computations.

Originally developed by Henri Cohen and his co-workers (Università Bordeaux I,
France), PARI is now under the GPL and maintained by Karim Belabas with the
help of many volunteer contributors.