Andreas Enge on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:53:08 +0100

Re: source code - intlaplaceinv

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:39:46PM +0100, R.S. Etienne wrote:
> Is the source code for any of the functions viewable? In particular
> I would like to see how intlaplaceinv works, because I need to do an
> inverse Laplace transform of a particular function (and would like
> to be sure the answer it correct), but I could only find a file that
> describes how it should be used. If the source code is not viewable,
> it is possible to contact the author of this code?

Being a free project, pari/gp exposes all its source code to the public.
Function definitions are most easily found using ctags with vi or emacs.
Otherwise, assuming you use GNU/Linux, the following line can help you
to locate the function definition:
   find . -type f -exec grep -H "^intlaplaceinv" {} \;

In this case, the function is defined in the file language/intnum.c
inside the src directory.

Andreas