Bill Allombert on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:24:43 +0100

Re: source code - intlaplaceinv

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:39:46PM +0100, R.S. Etienne wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the source code for any of the functions viewable? In particular
> I would like to see how intlaplaceinv works, because I need to do an
> inverse Laplace transform of a particular function (and would like
> to be sure the answer it correct), but I could only find a file that
> describes how it should be used. If the source code is not viewable,
> it is possible to contact the author of this code?

The whole PARI source code is freely available in a variety of way, but it is
written in C and not in GP.  The C code for intlaplaceinv is online at

<http://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pari.git;a=blob;f=src/language/intnum.c;h=497f67c12d6ecef9428272d769269fa3d4c6cb88;hb=da6fb9ce2d6bfa93405f7291bdb450d803ddd6ad#l1447>