apacetti on Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:23:11 +0100

Re: L-functions twisted by character

What you should do is to first compute the twist and its minimal model
(this recovers the missing local factors), and then compute the L-series
value.

If you want to avoid doing this, you can recover the missing local factor
(if any) by  counting points over field extensions. This is explained in
an article by Tim and Vlad Dokchitser.

Ariel