Jeroen Demeyer on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:33:35 +0100

One more ./Configure issue

Hello list,

the following is an issue which I encountered while doing 32bit/64bit cross-compiling on a x86_64 GNU/Linux machine:

When using linux32 ./Configure, this setting will be forgotten during make. Once I have Configured PARI/GP as 32-bits it should remember that during make instead of checking again (the culprit is the @dir=`config/objdir`; line in the top-level Makefile).

Cheers,
Jeroen

PS: I remind you again about GNU autoconf+automake, which does not have this issue.