Bernadette . Perrin-Riou on Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:42:25 +0100

Re: OS X dmg image

I cannot drag the  PariGP  in the application alias of the dmg
(it does not find where it is).

So I drag it directly in my application directory.
And after that, it works (I check that ellinit("11a1") do not work ...!)
but for the small tests I have done, it is OK

Bernadette

Pascal Molin <molinp@math.jussieu.fr> a ÃcritÂ:

Hello,

I have made a .dmg image of pari-2.5.3, available at
http://pari.math.u-bordeaux1.fr/~pascal/PariGP-2.5.3.dmg

If it works correctly, it could be made available from the download page.

One problem with this version : I compiled it using my git repo and
checkout to 2.5.3. As a consequence gp pretends
to be a 2.6-git version. How can I fix this when compiling ? (I can
download the 2.5.3 tar, of course, but I would rather
just switch branch and obtain what I intend to).

Another issue : I first did everything with relative paths so that one
could put the app anywhere, however it failed just because of
the help paths, which are absolute install-time paths. How can I change
this ?

--
Pascal